Spanish speaking ONLY
MON - SUN
00:00 - 02:00 - break - 13:30 - 23:59
Toxic OFF is a unique complex of plant origin which destroys parasites and aids digestion. Active ingredients: Absinthe extract, Turmeric extract, Gotu kola extract, Emblica extract, Celery extract. Administration: 1 capsule a day.
NO local celebrities on creatives (landings, prelandings and banners)
Please send traffic directly to landing pages, not via API. If you run via API, please set up second page.
Every Landing Page promoting food supplements must contain the next footnotes:
*This Advertorial is based on fiction and any similarity to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental.
*The product advertised is a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements are products intended to supplement the diet. They are not medicines and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure diseases.
It is prohibited:
- any kind of mentioning medical/health workers, medical facilities, patients, and their comments is prohibited;
- the images of people who might resemble a medical worker;
- the statements that denigrate traditional medicine and allopathic medicines;
- attributing to food supplements the property of preventing, treating, or curing a human disease or refer to such properties;
- include direct statements or suggest that a varied and balanced diet cannot provide adequate amounts of nutrients in general. Food supplements are administered to maintain health, to promote the growth and development of the body.
- to guarantee an effect
- to guarantee the absence of side effects
This offer works on Hybrid model. It’s the unique model that combines COD and SS to increase the chances of affiliates to get a higher CR.
When a user intends to place an order, they can decide upon whether to pay in cash or online, by card. In case, the user leaves the payment page, a call center agent will contact them to finish the sale.
You can also double your profit by launching extra campaigns, utilizing creative pairs for Hispanic traffic, i.e., for Spanish-speaking citizens who live in America. The campaigns in Spanish often have a higher CR, and, what’s more, such users prefer to pay in cash.